Kids Fitness class for Teens (12-17 year olds).
A great combination of fun, fitness and positive habits.
Specifically tailored for growing bodies!
Help your youngster:
- Develop strength and physical skill
- Foster teamwork and positive attitude
- Improve balance, agility and coordination
- Gain in self confidence and self esteem
- Learn basic bodyweight exercise, and how to handle weights safely
- Have fun in a friendly, supportive, structured environment
The philosophy of the class is that kids want to do what they enjoy doing, but also that older kids relish a challenge…
…so make the class something that they enjoy doing and gives them that challenge!
Classes are structured to be fun, while developing important skills and abilities, and to make good, frequent movement a habit.
Tim’s classes are always interesting and fun because each class is different and challenging. Tim shows me how to do the exercises properly and is always telling me to eat good food! My mum is so impressed with Tim’s professionalism that she now goes to FunFit too.
I also started Fun Defence Kids this year and my friends and I are enjoying learning how to keep safe while respecting others