This Injury Prevention Workshop for Runners is custom designed to help you get the most out of your running.
The Workshop will cover:
– Biomechanics of running
– Minimizing your injury risk
– The importance of cadence
– How to maximise your performance
– Programming and tweaks for your training
– Optimal nutrition for distance running
It’s not all theory though! A strong component will be busting myths, answering your questions, a personal biomechanical assessment and practical homework to get you on the right track!
Based on feedback from previous attendees, we are lengthening the Workshop to 3 hours.
It will likely be in the $120-150 range.
Upcoming dates still being finalised – please get in touch (below) if you’d like to be contacted when dates are announced.