- A specialized age-specific curriculum
- Developing important life skills in a fun, exciting and enriching way
- Build confidence and have a positive mental attitude
- Improving motor-skills, concentration and self-control
- Keep your child physically fit
Kids Ninjutsu Reinforces Universal Values
Many of the same concepts you are teaching your child at home will be consistently reinforced through classroom discussions in your child’s program. Topics such as good manners (which include keeping hands and feet to themselves), respect for one’s self and others, following directions the first time and more!
Make Your Child Safer With Personal Development Lessons
- Mental, verbal and physical skills to make your child ‘bully-proof’
- How to spot and avoid dangerous situations
- Discussions on: “Stranger Danger,””When to Call 000,” “Fire Safety,” “Street Safety” and more
Kids Ninjutsu Helps Prepare Your Child for Life
Ninjutsu will improve your child’s basic motor skills, as well as your child’s positive mental skills. These skills will help your child enter society with a confident and enthusiastic outlook. The Kids Ninjutsu program aims to help your child become a better student in school, a better listener at home and feel more confident and courageous into his/her future.
Tim Brown holds a 5th Dan Black Belt in Ninjutsu, is a qualified Personal Trainer and has 15 years experience teaching Martial Arts to children.
I just wanted to say how delighted/proud Eddie was to have “graded” yesterday. He was demonstrating various things to his father last night (while Andrew was trying to eat his dinner!).
He is really enjoying Ninjutsu as well as FunFit classes.
So thanks for doing such a great job with them.