This Paleo Banana Pancake recipe is simple to make.
It’s also quick to prepare, nutritious and delicious.
Typically pancake mixes many ingredients. Most of them fail the “can you eat it by itself?” test. They have ingredients such as flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt, caster sugar, eggs, milk and butter.
(For example check out . Have a look on the side panel of ready-made pancake mix next time you’re at the supermarket.
My recipe is way easier and better for you.
This Paleo Banana Pancake recipe has 3 or 4 ingredients. It can be ready in less than 10 minutes. It’s good for you and tastes fantastic.
To make about 6 pancakes the size of a bread plate you will need:
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- a big pinch of cinnamon
- salt to taste (optional)
- Mash the banana with a fork or potato masher
- Whisk the eggs until fluffy
- Combine the banana and eggs and mix well
- If using optional salt – add it now
- Poor the mixture into pan or hotplate (low/med)
- Sprinkle on the cinnamon
- Turn when the middle is starting to firm up (about 5 mins)
Add blueberries or strawberries as a garnish or side.
Enjoy the yummy goodness! Please also try delicious Paleo Chocolate Brownies!